Indigestion & Acid Reflux
Which Therapies can help with Indigestion?
Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Bowen, Massage and Healing can all help with Indigestion as all work to relax the nervous system and reduce stress.
The following steps are the most important to tackling indigestion:
- Take time to eat slowly and chew your food.
- Avoid working, stressful conversations or moving around whilst eating. Avoid using your phone or watching TV whilst eating and try to relax and make meal times a relaxed occasion.
- Spend at least 10 minutes relaxing after meals without racing off to do the next thing.
- The Digestive Enzyme Similase can help some people with indigestion. It's the mildest most well tolerated digestive enzyme you can take in pill form.
- Adding Kimchi to your food can help some people reduce bloating after eating
- Reduce portion sizes.
- Drink water or herbal teas between meals not during. A mint tea after the meal can also help.